The University of Toronto’s institutional Academic Integrity Strategy is set out here, and is guided by the values established by the Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters.
The following Smart Strategies are designed to provide students and instructors with information, tips, and resources to help them promote and maintain academic integrity at the University of Toronto.
Strategies for Students
- Adding your own voice to a research assignment
- Asking questions about academic integrity
- Cell phones in an exam
- Citations, quoting and paraphrasing
- Formulating research questions
- Group work
- Personal care and wellness
- Plagiarism detection software
- Recording lectures
- Sharing academic work
- Taking notes
- Writing help and academic integrity
- Writing tests or exams